I’m Natalie. I’m a mom of three kids, two with type 1 diabetes. As you know, parenting children with type 1 diabetes is a journey of long nights, lots of work, and seldom much support. There’s not much I can do about your long nights, but I hope our website and blogs offer you some support. I look forward to blogging with you.
Hey, I’m Jeff. Blogging about diabetes? Dunno. Original thought and complete sentences instead of grunts and “yups”? Uh-oh. Well, Nat says I have to, so here’s my foray into the diabetes blogosphere…with no GPS or compass.
Tell Us Your Story
If you have a guest blog or sibling story you think would benefit readers please submit it in the space provided below. Make sure you attach a photo.
Posting will be at PDK's editorial discretion. There are so many wonderful stories out there we look forward to hearing yours!
Submit a Blog Post
Popular Blog Posts
- My Top Ten List of Things a Parent of a Child with Type 1 Diabetes Hates to Hear (95 comments)
- Ignorant People (28 comments)
- Wherein...I get knocked down from February 16th. (19 comments)
- Nighttime Hypoglycemia (19 comments)
- Sleepover Invitation (17 comments)
- Insulin Pump Choices... Are You Ready For Tubeless? (16 comments)
- A Mothers Promise (16 comments)
- Oh, The Drama! Imperfect Blood Sugars… (12 comments)
- Authorized Disney Destination Planner (11 comments)
- The Diagnosis (10 comments)
504 diabetes adoption aerobics airport artificial sugar substitutes barton center for diabetes education benefit beverage blood glucose blood sugar book campership fund camp joslin candy carbohydrates celiac disease cgm charity checklist childhood child taking responsibility dad diabetes camp diagnosis easter education emotions encouragement encouragment excercise exercise family finger prick food foster adopt foster care gluten-free gluten free golf gymnastics halloween holiday hospital humor hypoglycemia independence independents insulin insulin injection insulin pump jdrf managing diabetes medical nut free nutrition organic pump raw milk ray allen ray of hope foundation ray of hope foundation.sports school sibling slam slamdiabetes slam diabetes snack sponsorship sports sugar sugar free support sweetener sweeteners thanksgiving tournament travel tsa valentine's day weightlifting